Thanks for considering our Brand Ambassador Program! Since the Internet is a wild place and we don’t know every one of our brand ambassadors super personally, we’ve created some terms to set everyone’s expectations.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE AGREEING TO BECOME OR TO CONTINUE AS A GOLI BRAND AMBASSADOR.
When we say “Company,” “Goli,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this document, we are referring to Goli Nutrition Inc.
When we say “Products,” we mean any product created by Goli.
When we say “Ambassador”, “you” or “your,” we are referring to the individual who wishes to be a Goli brand ambassador, and his or her employees, agents and business affiliates (as applicable).
We sometimes refer to Ambassador and Company individually as a “Party” or collectively as the “Parties.”
BY ACCEPTING THESE BRAND AMBASSADOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”), YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, AND STRICTLY ADHERE TO, ALL OF THE TERMS. THESE TERMS WILL GOVERN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOLI AND YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GOLI BRAND AMBASSADOR PROGRAM (THE “PROGRAM”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS. IF AT ANY TIME YOU NO LONGER WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE TO GOLI AND CEASE ACTING AS A BRAND AMBASSADOR.
By accepting these Terms and participating in the Program, Ambassador agrees as follows:
To become an Ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have read, understand, and agreed to the Terms;
- Have no medical condition that prevents you from taking the Products;
- Maintain and actively use at least one personal social media account on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok or YouTube (collectively, “Approved Media”). Your accounts on Approved Media are referred to in these Terms as “Accounts.”
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”); and
- Comply with all FTC guidelines, including but not limited to the FTC’s Disclosure Requirements for Social Medial Influencers, and other applicable laws and regulations.
Goli reserves the unconditional right to deny or terminate an Ambassador. It is understood and agreed that by becoming an Ambassador, Goli is under no obligation to provide you with any free Product. Ambassador is responsible for purchasing any Product in order to fulfill your obligations under the Terms.
In exchange for certain compensation, products and/or experiences, and other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged), you agree to use your best efforts to market and promote the Products and Goli brand on your Accounts (the “Services”), subject to these Terms.
By accepting these Terms, you agree to perform the following Services:
- Create and post photo, video and/or written content promoting Goli, Products and/or any related campaigns or services as Goli may request from time to time (“Content”). For avoidance of any doubt, Content includes any and all content, posts, photos, videos, pictures, writings, or any other work product that you create as part of the Services or otherwise related to the work product you create for Goli or at Goli’s request.
- Share and promote your Promo Code to encourage your followers to purchase Goli Products.
- Promptly respond to communications from any of your followers related to Goli or Products.
- Promptly respond to communications from Goli representatives in text, email, phone or any other form.
- If requested by Goli, participate in educational and training programs related to Goli, Products or the Program.
In consideration of the Services you provide and the rights you grant to Goli with respect to the Content, as further provided herein, you will be entitled to the following:
Bronze Level Brand Ambassador: if you generate between 0-25 monthly sales in the previous month, you will be entitled to provide 10% off to your followers AND receive 10% commissions on all net sales by third parties generated using your unique promo link or promo code (the “Promo Code”).
Silver Level Brand Ambassador: if you generate between 26-75 monthly sales in the previous month, you will be entitled to provide 10% off to your followers AND receive 12% commissions on all net sales by third parties generated using your unique Promo Code..
Gold Level Brand Ambassador: if you generate between 76-200 monthly sales in the previous month, you will be entitled to provide 12% off to your followers AND receive 15% commissions on all net sales by third parties generated using your unique Promo Code.
Red Level Brand Ambassador: if you generate over 201 monthly sales in the previous month, you will be entitled to provide 15% off to your followers AND receive 20% commissions on all net sales by third parties generated using your unique Promo Code.
The tiered commissions above are based on the previous month’s sales.
Commissions may be paid out upon request, as long as your commissions earned are at least ten dollars ($10) (in other words, your commission may be paid out as soon as it reaches $10). You may request payout of your commission no more than once daily. Commissions paid on a daily basis will be based on the previous day’s sales. Commissions will not be paid based on any sales or amounts for any returned Product or any orders that Goli, in its sole discretion, determines to be attributed to spam, credit card fraud, unauthorized use of your Promo Code, unauthorized use of Goli’s trademarks, copyrights, logos or other intellectual property, or use of any unauthorized claims. If a sale is canceled or refunded for any reason, any paid commission will be deducted from the amount Goli owes to you and any subsequent payout of your commissions. Commissions are counted and final numbers are deemed final at the sole discretion and decision of Goli. Goli also reserves the right to change the frequency and dates of your commission payouts.
You should clearly advise your followers/customers to use your Promo Code to purchase Goli Products in order for you to receive commissions. While Goli makes every reasonable effort to accurately track and pay commissions for all Ambassador sales, Goli is not responsible for and will not be held liable for any technical difficulties, outside events, actions by other ambassadors, or other uncontrollable events that may disrupt or interfere with Goli’s ability to track sales or pay commissions. Goli has the right to pay commissions to any other person, in its sole discretion.
You are solely responsible for any and all tax obligations, if any, due to any taxing authorities arising from or in connection with commissions paid to you by Goli in connection with the Program. Goli reserves the right to withhold payment pending an investigation of suspected fraud or misrepresentation of associated commissions for orders or referrals that were obtained fraudulently or through misrepresentation.
Goli will make commercially reasonable efforts to allow you to track your commissions and payout via the Goli partners dashboard.
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS OF AMBASSADOR
By accepting these Terms, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the capacity and authority to enter into these Terms;
- You are responsible for any and all activity undertaken in connection with your participation in the Program and performance of the Services;
- You are not a party to any agreement or subject to any law that restricts your performance of your obligations under these Terms;
- You have the right to assign the Content to Goli (as further discussed above), and the Content will be original and does not and will not infringe upon any copyright, patent,
- trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary or other right of any person;
- You will include “#GoliPartner” in the caption or other text accompanying Content posted to Approved Media and/or your Accounts;
- You will at all times market, promote, and sell the Products in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, administrative guidelines, policies, codes, orders and ordinances, including without limitation, all privacy and data security laws and the terms and conditions of all applicable third-party websites, platforms or applications, including by making disclosures in accordance with the FTC's requirements for social media influencers, as further provided herein, in rendering the Services;
- You will at all times market, promote, endorse and sell the Product using only approved claims as provided by Goli in product Talking Points and as available on the Goli website, www.goli.com;
- You will conduct yourself at all times with the highest degree of professionalism, provide the Services with commercially reasonable skill and care in a competent and professional manner, behave in a legal, ethical and business-like manner, and maintain the highest standards of integrity, honesty and responsibility in your dealings with Goli, its staff, customers, followers and representatives;
- You will represent Goli Products in a positive, truthful and sincere manner and not engage in any activity or action that may damage or be harmful to the reputation, goodwill or interests of Goli, any Product, or any of Company’s associates, employees, directors, officers, agents, partners or affiliates;
- You will not commit any act which brings Goli into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule, or which insults or offends any of Goli’s customers, competitors or the general community to which Goli’s advertising materials are directed, or which might tend to harm Goli or any of Goli’s Products and/or services including, without limitation, disparaging Goli or any of Goli’s Products and/or services;
- You will not use Goli’s name, or any trademarks, copyrighted materials, or other intellectual property of Goli in any advertising, social media, or in literature other than material published by Goli, without first obtaining the express written permission of Goli, except as expressly provided in these Terms; and
RESTRICTIONS / PROHIBITIONS
By accepting these Terms, you agree and understand that if any Content posted by or associated with you is deemed offensive, inappropriate or used incorrectly, Goli has the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account and/or participation in the Program. Goli reserves the right to withhold and shall not be liable to pay any commissions or other compensation to you for any such Content, or if you do any of the following, each a material breach of the Terms:
- Make any representations or warranties on behalf of Goli, other than the ones contained in Goli’s published marketing and promotional information (e.g., Goli provided Talking Points);
- Make unsubstantiated claims about Products, including but not limited to claims that the Products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease;
- Promote any use of Products that has not been approved by Goli, including but not limited to claims that the Products are intended for or suitable for use by children;
- Fail to comply with any of the Terms;
- Promote Goli Products through unsolicited or spam emails or otherwise violate any laws, regulations, rules, administrative guidelines, policies, codes, orders and ordinances, regulating electronic communications;
- Engage in, promote, link or contribute to, or create a platform for, the publishing, hosting, or promotion of sexually explicit materials, scantily clad images or video, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or of any content that is unlawful, illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable to Goli in Goli’s sole discretion;
- Are convicted of or are alleged to have committed any illegal activity;
- Transmit messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which Goli wishes to associate, in Goli’s sole discretion;
- Engage in, promote, or contribute to any activity, software, or materials that may divert commissions from other participants in the Program;
- Engage in, promote, or contribute to any illegal activity or violate Goli’s or any third party’s legal rights, and/or intellectual property rights;
- Engage in “spam” advertising, send unsolicited commercial email, post commercial messages to any forum that prohibits such messages, or engage in any other advertising or marketing practices that are deceptive, misleading, false, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable, in Goli’s sole discretion;
- Generate or send any email messages using or containing Goli’s brand name, logos, or any variation thereof, trademarks, likeness, images, and videos, without Goli’s express prior written permission, except as expressly provided in these Terms;
- Use Goli’s banners, brand name, logos, trademarks, likeness, images, and videos, on your own website(s) in a manner that is likely to cause market and/or consumer confusion, in Goli’s sole discretion;
- Use Goli’s brand name or trademarks in connection with your name, username or social media handle;
- Create or link to a website that copies, resembles, has the look and feel of or creates the impression that it is the Goli website or any other platform of Goli, in Goli’s sole discretion;
- Read, intercept, record, redirect, interpret or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other materials submitted to Goli by any person or entity;
- Use any promotional coupon or code that is not provided to you by Goli for the Program, or run any ad with any of Goli’s URLs offering brand ambassador commissions;
- Sell or re-sell any of the Goli Products, or offer a cash incentive or discount on Goli Products as a means of promotion other than Promo Codes provided to you as part of the Program;
- Uses your credit or debit card to purchase Products for a customer or another brand ambassador, or place a product order using someone else’s credit or debit card without the credit or debit card owner’s written permission;
- Engage in any fraudulent activity or other activity that would falsely or artificially increase or affect the number of your followers, “likes” or other indicators of your audience or reach on any applicable Approved Media;
- Create more than one (1) unique Promo Code;
- Modify price information regarding Goli’s Products or offers on your own website;
- Create, link to or host any type of shopping cart between Goli’s website and your own website; or
- Take any action (or fail to take an action), that is deemed to be unsuitable to Goli, in Goli’s sole discretion.
By agreeing to these Terms, you agree that Goli has the unconditional right to:
- Preview your Content from time to time upon request and to request changes to and/or removal of Content in its sole discretion;
- Monitor your Accounts at all times to ensure compliance with the Terms;
- Notify you of any changes to your Content or Accounts that Goli feels should be made;
- Pause, suspend or terminate your participation in the Program if you do not make any changes to your Content or Accounts that Goli feels, in Goli’s sole discretion, are necessary or appropriate;
- Withhold any commissions on any sales deemed, in Goli’s sole discretion, to have been made in violation of the Terms; and
- Suspend or terminate your participation in the Program immediately and without notice to you should Goli suspect that you have committed fraud or otherwise violated the Terms. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Goli shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION
As otherwise provided herein, you must include a disclaimer with all Content that you share publicly stating your “material connection” (as defined by the FTC) to Goli and the fact that you have been compensated or otherwise incentivized to post the Content. For example, you must disclose the fact that Content is “sponsored by Goli” (such as by prominently displaying “#sponsored”) or an “advertisement” (such as by prominently displaying “#ad”) or that you are paid commissions (such as by prominently displaying “#paid”). Such disclosure must be made in close proximity to any statements that you make about Goli or Goli’s Products and must comply with any instructions or directions provided by Goli and all applicable laws, regulations, administrative guidelines, codes, orders and ordinances, including but not limited to the FTC’s Disclosure Requirements for Social Medial Influencers. This disclosure should be clear and prominent enough for customers to view it when they are reading or otherwise viewing any of the Content. In addition, the customer should not be required to click on, scroll down or mouse over a link in order to view the disclosure. Further, if the Content includes a video, the disclosure should be made both verbally during the video and displayed in text accompanying the video. Please note that this disclosure is required regardless of any space limitations of the medium, where the disclosure can be made via hashtags, such as #sponsored, #paid or #ad.
Note that while Goli may provide required disclosures (e.g., #GoliPartner”) and recommended promotional verbiage, Goli shall not be responsible for any failure by you to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, administrative guidelines, codes, orders and ordinances or any
failure by you to obtain all third-party clearances and permissions with respect to Content you post.
IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE REQUIRED DISCLOSURES, SUCH FAILURE SHALL BE DEEMED A MATERIAL BREACH OF THE TERMS THAT MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION, WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR COMMISSIONS OR LIABILITY TO YOU.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Ambassador’s Content and Attributes. For the Services which you are providing under these Terms, and without limiting Goli’s ownership of the Goli Intellectual Property (as defined below) as provided herein, you hereby grant Goli the irrevocable, sublicensable, worldwide right and permission to use any Content, in any manner, in whole or in part, and for any purpose in any and all media (now existing or hereinafter developed), including without limitation, on Goli’s owned or controlled websites and platforms, third-party websites (including retailer websites and/or third-party marketplaces), social media, television, billboards, any advertising materials, publications, marketing materials, point-of-sale displays, and/or presentations, and in any and all other media, in perpetuity. You acknowledge and agree that your Content, including any statements, comments, posts and/or feedback that you provide in connection with the Services or the Program, may be paraphrased, amplified, shortened, put into conversational form, and/or edited to correct grammatical and/or spelling errors.
By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge that participation in the Program means Goli has the irrevocable right to use your Content and include your name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, videos, distinctive appearance, gestures, mannerisms, biography, statements, avatar, and/or social media name and/or handle and any other indicia or other attributes in any manner that Goli determines supports the purposes of the Program, in Goli’s sole discretion, including but not limited to use in any media that accepts advertising or promotional content or communications. Further, you acknowledge and agree that the rights granted by you to Goli with respect to your Content are granted without compensation to you other than what is provided in the Terms.
Ambassador’s Rights to Goli Intellectual Property and Goli Platforms. Goli hereby grants you, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use and display Goli’s trade name, logos and trademarks, slogans, domain names, trade dress, coupons, hypertext links, promotional codes, designs, works of authorship, and other advertising and marketing material (collectively, “Goli Intellectual Property”) solely in the form and format provided to you through the Program, and solely for the purpose and in the manner specifically authorized by Goli. You acknowledge Goli’s exclusive right, title and interest in and to the Goli Intellectual Property and the goodwill pertaining thereto, that any use of the Goli Intellectual Property by you does not create any ownership, license or other right or interest in or to the Goli Intellectual Property by you except as specifically set forth herein and that all use of the Goli Intellectual Property by you shall inure to the benefit of Goli. You agree that you shall not, challenge, or assist in any challenge to, the validity or exclusivity of Goli’s ownership of the applicable Goli Intellectual Property.
Further, Goli and its licensors retain all ownership rights in their proprietary platforms, software, websites and technology, including any updates, enhancements, modifications thereto or any back-end technology associated therewith (collectively, “Goli Platforms”).
By accepting these Terms, you agree that you will not:
Copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Goli Platforms in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by Goli;
Use any Goli Intellectual Property without Goli’s prior written permission;
Use or launch any automated system, including, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to send messages to the Goli Platforms or systems;
Use the Goli Platforms in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of Goli’s websites or interferes with any other party’s use of the Goli Platforms;
attempt to gain unauthorized access (or exceed any authorized access) to the Goli Platforms;
Access the Goli Platforms other than through the Goli interface; or
Use the Goli Platforms for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE GOLI PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, GOLI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE GOLI PLATFORMS INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Third-Party Licenses. You shall be solely responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permissions or approvals from third parties, contributors, and/or other affected rights-holders with regard to third-party content incorporated into the Content by you, as necessary for Goli to make full and unrestricted use of the Content as set forth herein, including by way of example and without limitation, requiring all individuals appearing in any Content, to sign an authorization, consent and release form and granting to Goli all license and publicity rights necessary for Goli to make use of the name, likeness, image, photograph, distinctive appearance, gestures, mannerisms, biography, statements, avatar, and/or social media name and handle and other indicia of such individual contained in the Content. Upon request by Goli, you will provide Goli with copies of such licenses, permissions, approvals or consents.
Goli may disclose to you confidential or proprietary information and trade secrets from time to time (collectively, “Confidential Information”). Goli’s Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all non-public or proprietary information and Goli Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to specifications, ingredients and other proprietary information relating to the Goli Products, sales figures, software passwords, customers, names and contact information, event format, presentation content, inventions, financial information, business plans, business processes, marketing plans, marketing strategies, marketing copy, financial projections, financial plans, personal information of employees and agents, sponsorship strategies, relationships with vendors, technical data, software designs, drawings, specifications, models, source code, object code, documentation, diagrams, flow charts, inventions, techniques, marketing, product, business and other future plans. For the avoidance of doubt, Confidential Information includes non-public information shared with you via email or other communications from Goli related to the Program. You agree to hold all Confidential Information in the strictest confidence and not to disclose the Confidential Information to any third party. You agree that Goli is (and will remain) the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Confidential Information, and all Goli Intellectual Property. You further agree that you will not, and will cause any of your employees other agents to not, use Goli’s Confidential Information for the benefit of anyone other than Goli. You agree not to use Goli’s Confidential Information for any purpose except in the performance of your obligations under these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that the disclosure of the Confidential Information to third parties or the unauthorized use of the Confidential Information or Goli’s Intellectual Property would cause substantial and irreparable harm and injury to Goli’s ongoing business for which there would be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, in the event of any breach or attempted or threatened breach of any of the terms of this Section, Goli shall be entitled to receive injunctive and other equitable relief, without limiting the applicability of any other remedies.
TERM AND TERMINATION
The term of these Terms shall begin upon your acceptance of these Terms and will end when terminated by either Party in writing (the “Term”). Your participation in the Program and these Terms may be terminated by Goli immediately at any time, with or without cause, upon Goli’s written notice to you; and by you upon thirty (30) days written notice by you to Goli. In the event of cancellation or termination by you for any reason or by Goli for a breach of the Terms by you, in addition to the termination rights hereunder, Goli shall be entitled to recover all costs (including attorney’s fees) in the enforcement of Goli’s rights hereunder and, if you have been paid in advance, Goli shall be entitled to a refund of any fees advanced to you; or, as applicable, you shall waive all rights you have hereunder, including but not limited to any rights to commissions otherwise earned prior to the applicable payment date. Goli may terminate these Terms and all other agreements between Goli and other brand ambassadors if Goli elects to cease business operations, dissolve Goli or terminate its business. Upon the termination of these Terms, all limited licenses granted to you hereunder shall cease and you shall cease to hold yourself out as brand ambassador of Goli.
The rights and obligations related to Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability and Miscellaneous shall survive any cancellation or termination of these Terms.
In providing the Services to Goli, you acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Goli is that of an independent contractor and it is expressly understood and agreed that nothing in these Terms is intended to create, and does not create, any employee, partnership, agency, joint venture or similar relationship between yourself and Goli. You are solely responsible for all of you own income, social security, unemployment, sales, disability and any other applicable taxes
arising out of your performance of the Services under these Terms, as required by applicable laws and regulations. You understand and agree that Goli will not withhold or make payments or contributions on your behalf. You agree to indemnify and defend Goli against any and all such taxes or contributions. You are also responsible for all costs, liabilities and expenses you may incur in connection with performing the Services under these Terms.
INDEMNITY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Indemnity. You agree to at all times defend, indemnify and hold harmless Goli (including, without limitation, its parent entities, all related and affiliated entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims of whatever nature, including without limitation: (i) any violation of any law, regulation, rule, administrative guideline, policy, code, order and ordinance committed by you or your agents; (ii) your negligence or willful misconduct and/or (iii) your participation in the Program, and/ or your breach of any obligation, representation or warranty set forth in the Terms. Your obligation to indemnify and defend Goli as set forth in this Section shall include reimbursement of any and all legal fees and related costs and expenses incurred by Goli in connection with any such claim.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOLI OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF (I) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (II) WHETHER OR NOT AMBASSADOR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (III) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THE TERMS, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOLI’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TERMS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED 50% OF THE COMMISSIONS PAID TO AMBASSADOR PURSUANT TO THE TERMS IN THE 1-YEAR PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
Disclaimer. GOLI MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING GOLI’S WEBSITE(S) OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED AND OPERATED BY GOLI OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREON OR OTHERWISE OFFERED BY GOLI, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, GOLI MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY GOLI WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND GOLI IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
MISCELLANEOUS; ADDITIONAL TERMS
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning such subject matter.
In the event any provision, clause, sentence, phrase, or word hereof, or the application thereof in any circumstances, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder hereof, or of the application of any such provision, sentence, clause, phrase, or word in any other circumstances.
The waiver by either Party of a breach of any provision of these Terms by the other Party shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach by the other Party.
Goli may modify these Terms at any time and its sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the amount of compensation, rate of commission fees, fee schedules, payment procedures, etc. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your relationship with Goli. If you continue providing Services following the posting of any modification or change to any of the Terms, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
You may not subcontract or otherwise assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights, duties or obligations under these Terms.
Goli may assign, transfer or delegate its rights, duties and obligations hereunder to any third- party acquirer of the business of Goli, and following such an assignment, transfer and delegation, Goli shall have no further duties or obligations hereunder.
The Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Montreal, Quebec.
All claims, disputes, or causes of action under these Terms, must be brought in an individual capacity, and shall not be brought as a class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, nor joined or consolidated with the claims of any other person or entity.
Each Party agrees to do all such acts, matters and things and shall sign or execute and deliver all such documents as may in the reasonable opinion of the other Party be necessary or expedient to further and more effectually carry into effect the provisions of these Terms.