Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement and shall be enforceable in the same way as if you had signed this Agreement.
In order to use the Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the power to enter into a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws. The Website is not intended for children under the age of 18 and no person under the age of 18 may use the Website. If you use the Website, you are affirming that you are at least 18 years old.
Automatic Renewal Terms
If you are placing an order online or by telephone as part of our automatic renewal program, your membership in the program will remain in effect until it is cancelled. If you sign up for an automatic renewal program on the Website in connection with your purchase, the payment card you provide will be charged the amount stated on the web page corresponding to the product you purchase, and your payment card will automatically be charged the same monthly amount every thirty (30) days thereafter.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF OUR AUTOMATIC RENEWAL PROGRAM AND YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR AN ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHOD, EACH SHIPMENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY PROCESSED AT THE TIME OF EACH SUCCESSIVE SHIPMENT OR INSTALLMENT AND WILL BE BILLED TO THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU PROVIDED TO US AT THE TIME OF YOUR INITIAL PURCHASE AND ENROLLMENT. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OUR AUTOMATIC RENEWAL PROGRAM, YOU MAY DO SO BY CALLING A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AT THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE UNDER CUSTOMER SERVICE. You are obligated to provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You are responsible for promptly updating all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (e.g., change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date). You must promptly notify us if your credit card information is cancelled or is no longer valid.
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, you may be able to upload or submit any photographs, comments, video clips, reviews and other communications and content to us (either directly or through our partners, including, without limitation, through Yotpo) the Website (“Your Content”). Unless we indicate otherwise, by posting or submitting Your Content to the Website, you grant Sureganic Nutrition a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content, and the name submitted in connection with such content, throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter conceived. Sureganic Nutrition and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in Your Content for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products using such information. Sureganic Nutrition is under no obligation (i) to maintain Your Content in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Your Content; or (iii) to respond to any Your Content. You are and shall remain solely responsible for Your Content.
You represent and warrant that (a) you own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Content; (b) that Your Content is accurate; and (c) that use of Your Content does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
We will not be responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of Your Content. Sureganic Nutrition has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Sureganic Nutrition takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for Your Content or for any of Your Content posted by a third party.
It is Sureganic Nutrition’ policy to respect the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. Sureganic Nutrition may remove content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. In addition, Sureganic Nutrition may terminate access by users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. Further, Sureganic Nutrition complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Sureganic Nutrition’ Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website. You should identify the material with information reasonably sufficient to allow Sureganic Nutrition to locate the material.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury (e.g., notarized affidavit), that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Sureganic Nutrition Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
Referrer. Anyone can refer a friend (a “Referred Customer”), regardless of if you are a new or existing Sureganic Nutrition customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address), as determined by Sureganic Nutrition sole discretion. Referrers can refer as many customers as they like.
Qualified Referrer. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.sureganic.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your unique Refer a Friend program link.
- You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred customers must be a new customer with no prior purchases at www.sureganic.com to be a Qualified Referral.
- Referred customers must be using the USA/CAN/AUS checkout system. Sureganic Nutrition Refer a Friend promotions & rewards are not applicable to users on other storefronts.
- Qualified Referrals are only accepted via the Sureganic Nutrition website. We will not accept referrals over phone, email, chat, or any other means of communication.